1. Teaching is still awesome. Went to the Texas Foreign Language Association fall conference last week and got a nice break from being in the classroom, as well as some great ideas for when I got back. I have already used some of them.
2. I want an iPhone. My Verizon contract isn't up for another 6 months. *frown*
3. Jeff's grad school applications are coming along. He took the GRE and made an obscenely high score. Yes, I am a linguist and he outdid my score on the verbal section, and yes, I am completely okay with that. He finds out his Physics GRE scores this weekend. Our collective fingers are crossed.
Christmas crafty projects to come later. Being a teacher in a lean economy means extra creativity at holiday time.
Okay. There's probably more. But that's the end. Deal with it.
1 comment:
1. Conferences are fun, especially when they're in Chicago, San Francisco or New Orleans.
2. You should get an Iphone. Well worth the expense
3. Physics guys are smarter than Liberal Arts people. It's just true.
Tell Jeff only to apply to Texas.
Post a Comment